Confident Parents - Positive Change
Does parenting feel overwhelming and stressful?
Get Positive and Practical Support to manage your complex child’s needs.
Renew confidence in your role as a parent.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends Parent Training
as front line treatment for parents of kids with ADHD.
Sanity School™ helps parents who are struggling to identify the source of their child’s challenges. The program provides practical coaching and support, so parents can create the positive change they want for their complex child. The program focuses on a coach-approach training framework and supportive community. By learning and implementing many effective tools, parents will renew confidence in their strengths and capabilities, devise a plan adapted for their family, and effectively manage their child’s complex needs.
- Six live classes taught in a supportive, small group setting
- Workbook/journal with curriculum and interactive exercises
- Training topics include the coach-approach, the Parent-Action Model, 4 Critical Response Areas, an overview of Executive Function, Systems & Structures, and more!
- 12 Weekly Accountability Emails
- 3 months of access to private, moderated forum
- Access to twice-monthly live Q & A calls -- “Office Hours” with a coach
- Access to all class recordings forever
Serving New Jersey
Sanity School ® Trainer
Diane is a certified ADHD and executive function coach. She has been coaching students and their parents since 2009. Diane works with students, parents, educators and other professionals on all aspects of school success. If a student is frustrated, Diane works with the student to turn the frustration into action. If a parents feel helpless and angry, Diane works with them to restore a sense of hope and relief. Diane is a Licensed Sanity School® Trainer, an International Coach Federation certified life coach, and owner of Diane M Sottile, LLC. For more information, see: www.adhdcoachdiane.com